All logging requests should go to http://px.topspin.net/ev
All arguments will be passed as part of the GET query string.
|new query key||former key||description||type|
|et||event_type||event type i||integer from below list|
|es||event_source||the kind of widget sending the event||will always be 10 for custom API player|
|u||parent_url||the url this widget is being served from||full url|
|c||campaign_id||the campaign of the widget||integer of campaign|
The server will return a 200 OK along with the following headers:
The server will return a 1x1 image.
Primary event types
- Definition: a music track or video clip has started playback as the result of an explicit user request.
- Additional Parameters: m: product id of media being played. st: subtype of play, see table below.
The play event is sent at the beginning of the track and only one play event is ever sent per track. If the track is paused / unpaused, no further plays are propagated for the track.
The autoplay event is sent at the beginning of the track and only one autoplay event is ever sent per track. If the track is paused / unpaused, no further plays / autoplays are propagated for the track. Any subsequent tracks are logged as plays as defined above (since they are the result of an explicit user request).
- Definition: a "click" has a different meaning depending on the widget, but is effectively a measurement of fan activity. Each widget has one type of click that can be fired per load of the widget, such as clicking on a link or submitting an email address.
- Additional Parameters: st: subtype of click. subtypes will be specified in a later revision.
- Definition: an impression: a widget was successfully loaded and displayed to the user
- Additional Parameters: none
View, campaign id = 1,
Play, campaign id = 1, media being played id = 1000:
Autoplay, campaign id = 1, media being played id = 1000:
Click, campaign id = 1,