If you are a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and you would like to use Topspin, we have special rates and processes for getting everything set up properly. The first thing you'll want to do is create an account using the normal signup process. For legal reasons, revenue must be deposited directly in the non-profit's bank account, so a payment form will be requested during the account creation process set forth below:
- Two members of your non-profit's Board of Directors must sign the Non-Profit rider attached right here.
- Email your completed Non-Profit rider to email@example.com. Make sure to include your Artist Name and Artist ID. Someone from our team will get back to you with further details. Please have your intended bank account information ready on hand.
- You must set up your offer buttons as "Donation" buttons (the buttons should not read "Buy Now!", for instance) at different price points, with the donor receiving a gift of the compilation CD or other product being offered as a gift for making a donation. The products cannot be "sold," but rather given as a gift to donators.
- If an entity other than the Non-Profit will be managing the Topspin account for the Non-Profit, the Non-Profit can authorize that entity to accept the Topspin's click-through agreement on the Non-Profit's behalf. The non-profit rider, like the click-through, is between Topspin and the Non-Profit, and the account is in the Non-Profit's name. The entity running the Topspin account is an authorized user of the account on behalf of the non-profit.
- If you require a setup that differs from what's described above please just let us know and we'll be happy to figure out a way that works for you!
Note: non-profit account setup is exclusively available for US organizations at this time