When you're setting up your account, you'll want to take care of a couple of things right away. Click on the Settings link, which you'll see along the top of the page when you're logged into your Topspin account and then click on Account Settings
Confirm that you've got everything set up properly with your name, email addresses, and contact information. You can use this section to manage your password and sub-accounts as well as view your API Information. If you make any changes here, make sure to click the save button before you exit this page.
The Account settings section is the basic profile information used for accessing your account.
- Login Email Address: This is the email address used as the log in entry point from http://app.topspin.net (external link)
- Login Password: This is the original password used for login at http://app.topspin.net (external link)
- First Name: First name of the account holder
- Last Name: Last name of the account holder
The API information allows your developer access to our Topspin APIs and is required for setup of the Topspin WordPress Store and the Facebook Store.
However, there are some restrictions for all sub account holders:
Sub Account holders can't create additional Sub Accounts.
They can not edit the Fulfillment settings or Fulfillment profile in the "Account" section.
Sub Accounts will have access to all accounts accessible by their Parent Accounts. If this is a problem, opt for creating an actual Business User
They can not configure FTP for automatic pickup and delivery of order feeds.
- Email: Email address for the sub account that logs in at http://app.topspin.net. (external link)
- First Name: First name of the owner of the sub account.
- Last Name: Last name of the owner of the sub account.
- Password: Password for logging in to the sub account at http://app.topspin.net.
- Current Sub Accounts: List of existing accounts that have access to your master account (you will not see this field unless you have sub accounts.